rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm going to Kampar, Perak

Alright!
I'm going to UTAR in Kampar
to continue my studies.
Degree in Accounting.
MOSTLY...

At first,
I thought no one accompany me
to UTAR.
BUT BUT!!
I discovered that
my lovely cousin sister-Ewan and Joyce
will be going also! =)
Althought they're still not sure.
I'm still feeling happy.
*He is good*
There is also a lot of students from my course
going to UTAR.

Okay.
Ewan & Joyce will be doing their foundation first
if they decided to go there.
haha.
Because both of them don't want
to continue thier studies in Form 6.
Me too. =P

As for me.
I'll be studying there for 2++ years.
Definitely will not be more than 3 years.
It's May intake,
so I don't have much time to rest
after I've finish my Diploma,
I have to get prepare when
I receive my result transcript.

Oh my...
A lot of things to do.
Have to buy a laptop,
a new webcam for
my old desktop in my room,
create a new bank account,
change my handphone number
to Maxis line service,
A new bicycle, maybe?
or maybe a new handphone?
or maybe a new CAR (kecil)?!!
I know it's impossible =D

Me and my family planning to go
Kampar again this 28th & 29th of March.
You know.
To find a hostel.
My new home.
Hopefully, Ewan can join us. ^^

I'm gonna miss u guys!! =')
but I'll always online.
Because there's only Tesco there.
Nothing much to do
other than online
and playing games.
And study too.
hahas~

0 comments: