rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ven's 19 B'dae.

Our birthday girl.
So sorry that I didn't update for so long.
Was busy'ing level up my pet in pet society.
=)

Anyway,
Ven's birthday
November 02
But we celebrated her birthday on Friday.
October 31.
Me, Lay Hong and Hui Chin
was planning a surprise birthday for her.
The most memorable birthday. ;)

We brought her to Gurney.
She thought that we were just going for movie or shopping.
While she was going to shop with Lay Hong,
me and Hui Chin went to prepare her birthday cakes in
Secret Recipe.
The most unique birthday cakes she ever received in her life.
=DD



And i made her a birthday card!
The most creative design card.
*THICK FACE*
After taking photos and eating,
we went for a movie.
The movie was a bit scary but funny.

After finished lepak'ing,
we stll have to attend the
Corporate Law & Governance lecture class.

" Thanks for celebrating my birthday...
that is a memorable and precious gifts...
I really really love yur present and surprise much...
muaksmuaksmuaks... "
*Original mesage from Ven*

p.s: I hope you don't mind Ven. kaka.

" Happy Belated Birthday.May all your dreams come true!"

0 comments: