rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shopping day.

I know
it has been 2 weeks
since my last updated blog.
Okay.
Here I am now!

Let's start with last Thursday. =)
We.
Me, Venice and Hui Chin.
went to P.Gurney
after our B.Economics tutorial class.
No.
I'm not the one who drive.
It's Hui Chin.

We went to Kim Gary to have our lunch,
and
applying for the member card.
whee~~
There's black and orange colour card.
I chose orange because
there's no more black color!

After that,
we walk n shop around.
Ended up in toy'R'us
because Hui Chin wanna buy some toys
for her little brother.

On the other hand,
me and Venice walking around and taking photos
with the toys. =)
It's funny lar!

On the way back to the college,
Hui Chin told us some stories.
We were actually gossiping la. XD
It's about Ayan/m.
and It's so hilarious la.
*laugh die me*

the white bunny and elmo



look at the ice creams. it's not real. toy ler.



Ven & Hui Chin : Don't forget my Abu's family! x)


My exam results will be released soon.10am in the morning.arh!!.

3 comments:

winni said...

你们很爽很高兴啊!
好久没有和你们一起出去和拍照了。
好想念你们哦!

winni said...

你们很爽很高兴哦!
好久没和你们一起出去和拍照了。
好想念你们哦!

Juni said...

we miss u too. =(